Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

donating with paypal

Started by CRaZyGMaMa [1399159] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 87 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
CRaZyGMaMa [1399159]

I am unable to use my PayPal to donate. I edited my PayPal and tried again. I use this same account to pay for everything and cannot donate on torn. So I resort to buying off the item market. Torn is losing my donation s due to this problem. I tried several months in a row.
CRaZyGMaMa [1399159]

Ok won't let me paste. I am on phone. However it says I cannot use the card that is on my account. I use this same card all the time. The information IS current and updated. Has been for a while. I check it. Checked it before making this complaint.
I am able to use paypal with any other game or purchase. Just not this game
CRaZyGMaMa [1399159]

No I do not have a prepaid card and it is not registered to another account. I have used this paypal account to donate before to torn. The card number had changed however I ensured that everything in my PayPal account is up to date and accurate. I use it all the time for purchases. Just used it today. Do not have problems anywhere else


CRaZyGMaMa [1399159]

it worked from my computer but would not work from my Samsung Galaxy S4 . I do not know if that is the reason or not I didn't do any thing different than before.
Chaos_Greg [46203]

Have you contacted Paypal to verify this issue?
if you can't pay, and this error message comes from them, it might be linked to their services.