Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tips - Closed

Started by Dirk [684622] on in Gambling.

981 replies · 7.87k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 982 / 982 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Bloods [1897613]

Accidentallly downvotrd you when trying to scroll down on my phone....

@Dirk, you'd expect celtic to win as inverness aren't performing that great but oh well
Dirk [684622]

To be fair, Inverness actually played well. There substitute keeper had the reactions of a cat and the speed of a mongoose. Nothing was going past him. The pitch wasn't the best either. I made plenty today so i'm not going to worry about that game! I just looked at it and though B Bomb Celtic and went out.
Rekker [1761]

You have won the bet on the PREM Sunderland v Crystal Palace game! You bet $1,000,000,000 on Crystal Palace and won $2,700,000,000! Your check will be held in the bank for up to 24 hours.

round 2 Palace do it again

Looking forward to round 3 :)
KTC- [1907990]

ManU to beat ManC tomorrow at the multiplyer of 2.5 & the form ManU are in compared to ManC. It got ManU win all over it.
Dirk [684622]

I connected some dots and found a tell tale sign that your name directly corresponds to Manchester UTD's stadium. Thus wondering if there is a biased opinion present. xD
kyle8048 [488020]

You got to say it's a good bet on current form.


You have won the bet on the PREM Tottenham v Aston Villa game! You bet $1,000,000,000 on Aston Villa and won $6,000,000,000! Your check will be held in the bank for up to 24 hours.


Shame I lost 1b each on barca and Altetico. I should stick to leagues I know.


Dirk [684622]

I wasn't even going to bet today, alas i have chosen to go with Chelsea - 1.44 multi. Lazio - 1.44 multi. < They are your safest bets today statistically. Right now Man u look the stronger team against city due to form, they are also at home. Most people would go for the Home win with Manchester UTD and yes the outcome percentage does favour them. However, for this one i have decided to throw caution to the win and bet the DRAW - 3.3 multi. City need a comeback and what better way than at a Derby! Heck, i could be very wrong and Rooney could score a hatrick, i Stand by my decision.