Hey guys I passed my driving theory test yesterday and only had 5 actual lessons how many lessons did you need before you passed and now many tests did you have to take before you passed? I just need a rough guide so I know roughly how many I need I haven't even being on a main road yet because I'm so bad with the clutch lol !
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 9 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Hey guys I passed my driving theory test yesterday and only had 5 actual lessons how many lessons did you need before you passed and now many tests did you have to take before you passed? I just need a rough guide so I know roughly how many I need I haven't even being on a main road yet because I'm so bad with the clutch lol !
Think i had ~~16/17
This is the wrong place for this thread.
Okay thanks and oops just read general discussion so thought it was for everything
Surely you don't need any lessons for the theory, it's just a test, don't you take lessons for the practical part?
You don't need any lessons to take the theory ?
General Discussion is for Torn related discussions, moving.
It's a multiple choice exam...
If you guys have 3-4 your lucky! In quebec we have to go through 14 modules and then another 4 to get your full lisence!
but you get to skip 17 modules if you spell lisence properly
so harsh
asd
How do I delete this ?
I passed my test recently in the UK.
Took me about 30-35 hours, so about 18 two hours lessons.
It's depends on the instructor and the pupil, i kept speeding and coasting so it took me a while to slow down and stay in control.
good luck
Personally took me 1 attempt for my theory, 21 lessons, then I failed my first test on a stop junction. I only got 3 minors too so I was arguing with the invigilator because I was adamant I stopped fully. After that I booked straight back in for my test, and took 2 more lessens and passed it with 5 minors.
1 attempt for the theory and then 8 lessons of driving to pass my test :)
7 years ago now...I feel like I'm getting old haha