Hi all,
Curious as to how you level up ? Is it certain activities ?
Can you see your progress to next level anywhere?
Thanks for any tips .
Piggzy
You cant see how much xp you have but to level up fast attack higher levels and leave them on the floor also do crimes etc
Jail busts and attack and leave on the street. But for a new player you need to focus on training not attacking. After a bit of that get to level 15 so you can travel.
You can't see the progress but attacking and leaving a player gives the most level exp especially the higher the level ...mugging brings a medium amount and Hosp brings a small amount...Doings crimes also gives exp to leveling
You CAN see the progress towards next level but for that you should be at least level 15. Once you are level 15, you can fly to China and talk to fortune teller. It will tell your progress and it costs 750k.
It costs 75k.
On the subject of mugging: I've noticed mugging a level ~65 gives <2% experience for where I'm at. And yes, I was in China at the time and I did actually check before and after.
If you join a faction, you can be put in Organized Crimes, which gain you crime experience (CE) and Level experience when they succeed.
Yes. You are correct. I vaguely remembers that it used to be 750k. Maybe I am wrong.
we can Level up now?
I have been Level 55 for more than 18 months so far
who knew?
Currently the only two known ways to see how close you are to levelling up is to visit the fortune teller that is located in China. You have to pay them to tell you how close you are to levelling.
The other method involves failing an arson warehouse crime. If you fail an arson crime and think that you may be close to levelling up; then send a mail asking a player named Link if you are almost ready to level up. If the mail fails to send them you know that you are close to levelling up.
Thank you for giving me this opportunity to be of assistance.
I didn't know it gave level experience. I knew it gave crime experience just I wasn't sure how much.
Have you figured out the relative amount of crime experience that is given for a success for the various oc's?
I can confirm whatever Link says
Yep, I've been in heaps of PA teams in many factions, and I've seen a lot of people say they got the [upgrade] link immediately after a PA was initiated. I'm a level holder (and have been almost my whole game) so even though I haven't directly had it myself, so many people have said it without me asking, I believe it.
Regarding CE, no, I know you get CE, but I have no idea how much, nor even how to go about testing it sorry :/
LOL. About levelling up after PA, Boem. You've gotten that, right?
Also, in that case:
1. 'Boem owes me 1 jillion dorrahs.
2. Link > 'Boem.
3. 'Boem is Ched's multi.
4. 'Boem said <whatever the reader's faction is> SUCKS!
xD
Lets just stay with confirming xp for OCs for now ;)
Successfull PA does give realy alot of level experience, think my last 5 of 10 levels was mostly right after successfull PA!
Perhaps just rly much coincidence.. but should be right, thats what most ppl in my PA teams said too.
It would be difficult to tell unless we had a way to see what our actual crime experience 'value' is. Like a new travel location 'special'.
Yeah exactly..maybe a suggestion thread is in order!
if it means anything, my past 3 "upgrade"-links appeared right after PA were initiated
If you start it I'm sure that a bunch of people will follow. I know I for one would R+ it; just I don't know if I'm liked enough to get it passed.