norwich,bournemouth,ipswich and real madrid for me also the sheffield wednesday vs brentford match ill be betting the draw
Posts archived: 982 / 982 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
norwich,bournemouth,ipswich and real madrid for me also the sheffield wednesday vs brentford match ill be betting the draw
You have placed your bet of $1,000,000,000on Real Madrid .
Glhf.
Glhf.
Jesus bloods i hope for your sake that youre right. Am i missing something about the madrids game? Because atletico has one 6 of the last eight with the other two draws i believe
has anyone got their Valencia v Levante money i still havnt been payed out and i need that money to bet :(
It hasnt even been 8 hours, expect it to take up to 24 hours and plan accordingly, sorry but it sucks! I havent gotten it either
So m I :L
they dont do the payouts till the last mintue it seems in one round like in 2-3hrs all the bookie games what i notice from the past month. only certain ppl can do the payouts idk why just what they do
Hoping Real Madrid pans out :D 770M hope to get 2B out of it :D
Placed 150mil on bournemouth
You have placed your bet of $47,000,000 on Bournemouth. Match starts at: Apr 14th 20:00. Winnings will be given some time after the match is over. Good luck!
Good luck, mate
Apparently i'm not allowed to leave.... So my hawt tips for today would be Real Madrid BTTS - 1.73 Norwich - 1.62 and Bournemouth - 1.53. Juventus should be a comfortable win! I have had alot of mails regarding the Madrid derby and to be frank i can see a draw 2-2 Both teams are very aggressive on the attack, Atletico have by far the better defence! Infact i would go as far to say Atletico will win. Stats are all over due to it being champions league and a Derby.
Glad to have u still here :)
Hard to turn down a 2.6 multi though on Madrid.
I'm not perfect, i can be wrong. Currently reading up on things! Diego Simone's side is pretty much out of the race for La Liga so he will want some silverware. They are at home and i doubt they will go easy! It is true that Real Madrid are on shit hot form but Atletico always seem to pull the win! A draw including an away goal will be perfect for Real Madrid.
im with you on this dirk, i see either an athletico win or a draw... but BTTS seems safe bet...
Juve also shouldnt have any problem with monaco...
Juve are one of the most underrated teams... Might change my bet from madrid to btts : o
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32267613
Actually worth a read for those thinking of betting.
Actually worth a read for those thinking of betting.
LAST 6 MATCHES between those 2, athletico won 4 and drew the other 2...
I would personally keep away from that match tbh, it can end up 5-0, 0-5, 4-4 or even 0-0...
lol
Even reading that, btts is the safest bet unless everyone is like you and can throw 1b on shit without caring (sorta) :P
Either that or I see a real win here but can go either way.
I care a lot. I hate losing regardless of the amount.
I also think the phrase 'safe bet' is a bit of an oxymoron.