Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dead Dino

Started by -Ag3nt- [1196263] on in Graphics.

7 replies · 86 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
-Ag3nt- [1196263]

I will make one more custom Sig (this will be my last custom ever). Cost=free

I will still make art but at a reduced rate. Just post stock/render/theme and I will pick winner tomorrow after/during chem (about this time).

Go!
Mouse [520790]

I NEED A SIG FROM YOU NO F**KING EXCUSES!

Theme. Sons of Anarchy/Supernatural/Still Game.

Yes, they're all TV shows but I want a cool siggeh.
Sam5 [1691984]

i'll have it.
theme: Blue abstract main features being circles. game of thrones, preferably arya if not, the hound or tywin.

*cough*resource pack*cough*
-Ag3nt- [1196263]

Done. Since there are only 4 I will do all of these requests as a final farewell to customs.

Enjoy and merry christmas xD