Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spin roulette merit

Started by esule [1902000] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
esule [1902000]

Hello,

I have reached 1000 spins of the roulette but I did not receive the honor and the merit. Is it a bug?

Many thanks

edit: I may have to spin it 1001 times maybe?
RatedR [72498]

please do a couple of more spins, i know of people that got the honor after 1007 and i even remember a past report about someone not getting it till 1020+ spins.