I dont know if I want to buy the rest of the heavy weight gyms for the merit/honor, Its 165 mil but I hate spending money...Would yall say its worth it?
Stuck
Started by Imdonewithtorn [1512781] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I dont know if I want to buy the rest of the heavy weight gyms for the merit/honor, Its 165 mil but I hate spending money...Would yall say its worth it?
For merits ... Why not?
It's not like u can't earn torn money... Right?
In my opinion... yes... But I have a bit more available funds so never had to budget myself for it.
Decide on what else you would do with the money and weigh the options up against each other...
If one of the options is drugs/cans etc then the gym would be better in the long run.
I have like 3.9 bil I guess it wouldn't hurt
The only real questions is: is it worth me spending that money on an honour bar?
For me, yes - mostly for the completion of the awards, merits are handy too. Of course you can always come back to it at a later date, so there's no pressure for now!
if its just for the honor bar and u dont really have the funds, i would hold off.. i know my gym is littered with skipped memberships cause i just didn't need them
1st world problems, especially considering you only have 4 bil
I haven't bothered to buy it yet. It's one of the more expensive merits.
I wouldn't buy it yet if you only have 4b
I haven't bought it yet as there are still cheaper merits available for me to buy, those in the points shop for example. When my other options have been depleted I'll buy the gym membership for the merit. I'll have more money by then anyway :D
Haven't bought them all yet either. It is very expensive for a merit. I might eventually buy it once I have bought all the merits I can for points and then only if I need an extra merit quick.
But all the merits for points first they are cheaper.
Right that's what I was thinking...that's hella expensive for 1 merit
I would do it as soon as possible! We never know when the gym will get "Updated" and you could lose the chance. In example: Duel weapons education and Jail.
You make a good point. But on the other hand, it would not be the first time that someone gets screwed because an update makes the things he HAD worthless...
- TC Bank (in the early days) - many lost merits
- Peaceful factions - peaceful status was lost in an update
- Current factions - who knows what 2.0 will do
- Company updates - sales value of many companies plummeted
- ...
So taking a general rule from "an update might come" is quite risky...
As soon as Frontline unlocked I switched to that gym and then didn't unlock any other heavyweight gyms until George's.
Eventually I went back and unlocked the rest for the honors, but I make a lot more money now and it wasn't a burden.
good man, win jackpot - still too big a jew to spend 165m.
trust me brother, you gonna be a trillionaire on this game one day ;)
really depends on if you need the merits -- if you want to get another 10/10 or 9/10 upgrade or whatever you do then i'd say do anything you can to get that. gotta weigh it do you like money more or do you want that upgrade more.
I have a decent fortune but even then it would be a bitch to spend that much for a single merit. not worth it for me atm but perhaps someday. You can buy more merits than that if you buy it from points market I think.
Sales values of most companies actually went up. The only ones that lost out were the companies that pair for spots. Namely Sweet shops and to a certain degree fitness centres. But sweet shops were never going to survive like that anyway.
Play money is to be spent not hoarded.
i still need that merit also
im just leaving it until i need that merit for a upgrade
no rush :)
@dunmugmeh hoard your money.. so you have more money that means better profits, then you can spend more money than you would be able to if you wasnt hoarding if you like :D
spend spend spend is bad probably end up broke bruh
I would just use the hoarded money to invest in something (no gambling).