Since scamming has become legal on torn lots of people try new tricks.
Recently i got this message from Anonymous ofcourse,if you have that course completed you can send messages anonimously.
Subject of message was Mission
Want to play Torn City's Hospitality Game?
The rewards are endless. You help someone, we help you but our help is much greater.
If you complete the job, you get a reward or you can choose to get another job for an even greater reward.
Are you in?
So i clicked on link and there it was anonymous profile that sends messages lol
I can assume lots of players will fall for this trick
especially new ones so be aware.
If you reply yes to mission message you will get following message from player and you will also find his id inside.I mugged him few times lol
Anonymous says:
The rewards are endless because you decide how much money you receive.
Go to the bazaar of the players listed below and spend as much money as you want.
The amount you spend will be tripled and returned to you. You will have fifteen minutes after the purchases.
When the the fifteen minutes pass, you will receive your money.
Please send me a message with all of your purchases.
Here are the players' bazaars: (If a bazaar is closed, then other players have already purchased all their items)
tez4eva [929734]
Symbol [1546499]
When i clicked on message te4eva i got my message log that i replied to him about accepting the mission.I knew it was him ofcourse.Then i went to his bazaar and i saw baseball bats for 2 million dollars yummy..
Hahahaha
I tried this trick on few of my friends and it worked.I returned them their cash ofcourse.
Anyways dont fall for scamms.
Have fun
Mentions: Anonymous [9] · Prepotente [1546499] · tez4eva [929734]