Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Clicked a script bait?

Started by dyb [1859776] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
dyb [1859776]

Hey, I have a similar problem as posted before about slow internet so suspect I have missed eggs (I even saw one appear as I'd already clicked a link so definitely missed 1)

I just loaded the General forum and a little picture icon (what you get before a picture loads) appeared on the top right of my screen.

I hovered over it and a long link appeared (bottom left of screen - just recognized the word 'token') so I clicked it presuming it was an egg. Nothing happened. I didn't get the pop up saying I had found an egg so was curious as to what just happened.