Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Help

Started by Cpt_Dickinsons [1912078] on in Graveyard.

7 replies · 74 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Cpt_Dickinsons [1912078]

I'm A New Member To This Game And I Ask For Help Mostly Money Because I Keep Getting Picked On By Higher Lvls and I got mugged 8 times in just a day Please Help Me Any Amount Will Do .
Dfliz [1539090]

You should lay low if you don't want to get picked on. This thread might attract bounty on you.
Just my advice, lay low and avoid the global chat
RasAlGhul [1448500]

Some Nobheads are going to bounty you on purpose, just for making this thread.
I've got some medical items, if you need them, mail me :)
CastleQueen [1735522]

Making begging threads really isn't going to help.
You probably got picked on because you kept begging for free stuff- read the tutorials and earn it yourself. Maybe try slutting (losing to higher level people on purpose) to earn some cash to get you started.

Also I don't know about other people, and maybe I'm just being grumpy today, but the Capitalizing Every Word thing just really gets on my nerves :/