Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No activity but I've got 15NB

Started by AwFukBye [1908257] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 127 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
12
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

1413750 [1413750]

OP made an achievement thread 10 days ago about having 15 natural nerve. He provided a screenshot there, but since he did not file a bug report, we all assumed he was a troll who provided a shoop, as he had not done anything in the game at that point (no crimes, no trading, no anything except sending some mails and making that thread).

http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=16&t=15937168&b=0&a=0



[image: i.imgur.com]


My posts in that thread are an obvious joke, as I thought he was lying and shooping. I do not, in fact, have 9,001 nerve xD

Mentions: Nerve: 10/15

1413750 [1413750]

Is this new? I could have sworn when I started it was 10 & had to do a small number of penny searches to get to 15...although it was quite awhile ago!
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Yeah, to give new users access to the first 3 crimes instead of restricting them to just 'Search for cash'.

It has been this way for at least a year I think.