Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

using xanax

Started by themainman [1629262] on in Questions & Answers.

18 replies · 296 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
17
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

themainman [1629262]

when is the best time to start using xanax??

is it better to us it instantly or is it better to use it when you have 100k on each stat or 1 million on each??
Hobbie [443763]

Gym progression is good yes, although I still think using 50 ecstacy on low stats for the honour, especially if you're in a high happy property (you have to come back to it at some point!) is nice.
Rino_007 [344056]

I'd respectfully disagree. If they have a big enough budget to afford super early Xanax use is when you're proposing it is worth it and I'd only argue about when until it is clearly better than Ecstasy for stat gain. Often they can rent a property & use Ecstasy for a huge difference in training.

Gym Progression is good though but remember Xanax costs nearly 20X more than Ecstasy a newer player might not have the budget to afford both Xanax & buying the gyms.

Furthermore I just did a test for myself between George and the Edge gyms. At the stat cap plus my level of activity it is worth ~60k stats more a day for 100 million (assuming 75 trains a day- mixture of activity, drug use, refills, and cans, not factoring how much mugging I do [a lot])
1445293 [1445293]

Dude get your stat to 100 k then Xanax it's what I'm doing and how I am doing it!!

But what's more better is that you get your energy to 1000 then max your happy with e dvds and 1 ecs and go for the 2 refills between 00-03 you'll be at 100k in no timeand then start with xanax

lif anyone has the link post it here for him please
themainman [1629262]

but that can be the biggest waste of time if you OD

and i already know all the different ways to do it i just wanted to know when you should but as i have seen there isnt really any need to start anywhere
shak [1592807]

Lol Xanax forever until your rehab bill is too large cause you did not spend enough time using Xtc at the start.
BraveKath [1815519]

We bring up tons of new players and get them in fighting shape with 100K stats in typically about 50 days or less. I'm assuming given your game age that you're asking on behalf of a friend that will or is beginning the game. If you're somehow asking for yourself, well you may find yourself on a lot of power leveling list - my condolences.


Tested and proven to work, a new player should use Hank's Training Guide, as Kyle mentioned above. Here's the link.


Hank's Training Guide < click on name and that will take you to the thread. Start using xanax right away.

I also suggest Hank's Power Leveling Guide -- you'll find that in the Tutorials along with this one.

Mentions: Please grave

1908715 [1908715]

This is exactly it! I attacked non stop for 3 days and made 144 attacks. Then between age 4-8 I managed to get a 50k total from saving 1,000 energy. I have a day 1 day 2 training system. If you save 1k energy and then use 5 DVDs and a ecstasy you'll get both drug awards.
metalkarmak [1901801]

i taken xanax 3 days ago and it was my first--- OD.. they say i am lucky coz the first one i got OD and will not OD for the long time ahead.. but it was uglier than the say.. i used it again today 2nd time and i got the same result-- OD... lol
metalkarmak [1901801]

hanks training guide on budget training option no2 - requirement 3 xanax.. risk of overdose 3%..
hahah i used 2 and overdosed 2.. it is 100% of risk of overdose lol