Hi, I own a 2 star sweet shop. I am looking for staff. Any level and stats is fine as long as you are active daily. I pay 10k per day at the moment and that will go up as we start to earn more. Message me if you're interested :)
Looking for staff
Started by Davidp [1369556] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 6 / 100
- Story score
- 10 / 100
- Engagement score
- 25 / 100
Hi, I own a 2 star sweet shop. I am looking for staff. Any level and stats is fine as long as you are active daily. I pay 10k per day at the moment and that will go up as we start to earn more. Message me if you're interested :)
Hello,
I am intersted in working for you. I am a noob and just starting Torn, but I love it and plan on being a daily player.
Regards,
Dougnuts