Hey guys, I'm going to run around and test the site a bit for bugs if ya don't mind. Just for fun.
Bug Hunting
Started by Chuck1337 [1913820] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Hey guys, I'm going to run around and test the site a bit for bugs if ya don't mind. Just for fun.
How are you going to test the traveling and other country pages for bugs?
Well, if he can do it, that's a bug...
I'm more in the zone of just trying some simple stuff just to kill time. lol