Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Easter Eggs

Started by DHGToxicity [1830039] on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 163 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
DHGToxicity [1830039]

No idea where i should post it so since its mostly a question ill post here.
The easter eggs on the phone version of torn dont seem to work. When i tap the egg it just takes me to the page that the egg is blocking, this has happened twice so far with a red one and now an orange one
Anyone have a solution?


TTM [213036]

What kind of phone?
I know many players that play from the phone and have collected eggs.

Iphones, HTC's and Samsungs.
McDallas [14757]

I'd request to have this moved to bugs. I've picked up an egg on my ipad without problem.

Remember to mention your phone, version, browser, etc
Reagan [1496632]

Same issue happened to me on an iPhone 6. The egg was placed on or perhaps behind the search and advanced search icons so every time I tried to collect the egg, the search and advanced search options were selected. This issue occurred regardless of the zoom and phone orientation.
Jobby [1640111]

Is it using the 'mobile' version or the 'full desktop' on your mobile version? (If that makes sense) I had issues before on my old phone and had to use the 'full desktop' mobile version and zoom right in