Strength: 501,005,310.1460
Defense: 500,456,345.3136
Speed: 500,020,173.8778
Dexterity: 500,021,275.4176
Total: 2,001,503,104.7550
Well the extra 1.5m is because I didn't post straight away xd
you have to stop training to avoid destruction of its beauty. lol
I like standing next to Skyes, makes me look strong.
Awesome stats boy! Quite a bit better than mine and well done for having the patience to balance them. I bet your rehab bill isnt a pretty sight though :P
With my path my rehab bill is only $1.5 million or less every 2 weeks.
LOL! You get really butt-hurt with people using drugs!
I use a lot of drugs. The cheap ones :P
And i can beat big fat loud mouths who have been playing this game years longer than me and taken 3000+ xanax because i can afford to rehab and they cant :P
The stats are nothing if they arent all shiny with plenty of rehabbing :P
IBB dont war.... whats the stats for?
so true, they just chill coz they got an insane amount of respect. They should start to war soon lol.
Thanks for the rates all.
My rehab bill is around 21m per 24 xanax. Also, kept my stats balanced since i had 400m total. Just preferred it that way
@Mime I've been out guesting a bit. Need some stats for that xp
I have a feeling there will be more of these threads from IBB members. Nice total though! ;)