I got tired af getting mugged i while back and my response was to get busy mugging myself...
A growing trend
Started by The-Wiz [1870366] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I got tired af getting mugged i while back and my response was to get busy mugging myself...
well its a crime game what you expect
This is coming from someone age 118 rofl
^^^^^^^^
a simple way to fix / prevent this would be to add an "Escrow Service" to the City, which can be used for a small percentage fee.
@shitty whiney traders
Join a 10 star clothing store when they come out for minus 75% amount you get mugged for and stfu. Or dont suck ass at trading.
Also don't put a target on your head. Got 100m of lottery vouchers sell 3 at a time for 3m don't put all 100 up at once like a dumbass.
Or if you're level 15+ travel a lot :P
*fart*
people get so angry and mean when they are behind their computer. Angry about their real life i guess. enamored by their fake one.
I been accused of this a few times myself. No biggie. If i find im on someone's blacklist i never encountered I add them to mine aswell. But make sure i give them a reason to have me on it. [:smiley:]
Meh. at least it provides a healthy outlet as opposed to bashing someone face in for real. Not everybody can be as self reserved & dignified as other's.
it adds an element of RL, people get robbed and mugged after doing a deal. its not nice but it happens.
Don't leave your bazaar open all the time. Open and jump on a long flight to South Africa.
I dont know why every keeps thinking im whining about being buy/mugged
I WAS THE BUYER, framed by someone stalking a bazaar waiting for the item to disappear. I expect to be mugged putting up a high dollar item. what i dont expect is to be unjustly blacklisted simply for buying an item fair and square
Yesterday, I put 1,000 points up for sale to get the Whoesaler honor. I expected to get mugged, but losing even several million would make the merit worth it to me.
So, I'm waiting for the points to sell and just as I figured, I got mugged. Thing is, the guy mugged me BEFORE my points even sold, so he got nothing. So, while I'm sitting in hospital, someone does buy my points and I get to stick the whole $67 million in my faction vault.
Then I get out of hospital and immediately get mugged again. Of course, since I already put the money in the vault, I lost nothing again.
I then proceeded to buy 1,000 points back for about the same money I sold for. So in the end, I got the Wholesaler merit more or less for free, LOL.
Nothing to do with sitting behind a screen pet most will call you stupid or a whiney twat to your face is you ever moaned like this during conversation irl
personally shit happens like this all the time its not the first probs wont be the last thread on it all the same remember the one basic truth your having a whinge in an attack minded game so you will be attacked both physicly and verbally for your opinions
whinge?
I see getting buy/mugged as a learning curve to trading.
Use City Watch, and have a Bazaar.
whinge is british slang for complaining