Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stack e or not?

Started by Menace [1283313] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 62 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Menace [1283313]

I want to train I haven't really trained, it is currently around 300k.
I have a job special so I can get to the happy cap easily w/ ecstacy but without a booster cooldown.

Is it better for me to stack to max energy and max happy and train, refill, train, refill, train then maybe cans/fhc or does happy not affect it so much and it a waste of lost energy(from stacking xanax)?

Regards.
PsycWard [1579270]

I agree with this. After 100k it's still worth it if you have massive funds otherwise I think the risk of OD isn't worth the extra gain but that could just be me.