Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Elite

Started by strangecreature [354023] on in Achievements.

3 replies · 132 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
strangecreature [354023]

I finally hit Elite. I passed 50,000 crimes yesterday but it took the system a while to award me the ranking. I hit $5 billion networth the day the new loan shark was rolled out and I hit level 71 earlier this year (was level holding). The only trigger left is level 100... which I will never hit. So this is probably the last time I will rank up in this game. My relevant HOF standings:

Rank: #15
Level: #902
Network: #80
Offenses: #741

Long strange trip to get this far. Level 100? Here's to dreaming! Someday...
Hobbie [443763]

Elite is my current goal - should get the 50,000 crimes soon. And then like you, level 100! Although I have that firmly in my sights. Grats!
manic [1554958]

Congrats!

Just two to go myself, although having just done the $2.5 bill ranking and I can't see me getting either any time Soontm.
strangecreature [354023]

83 is a lot closer than 73. You can do it! Also, I found an orange egg when I clicked on your profile, surely a good sign that you will achieve your goal!