Be freaking specific when you post your bookie plays. Not everyone is a bookie savoy (duh).
NBA Playoffs WQF G1..
I get G1 = Game 1 but wth does the rest mean? Who Quits First?
This is the betting panel for NBA Playoffs - Bulls v Bucks - SerScore..?
I suppose this means series score? But i do watch some basketball but not everyone
I'm sure I could find a few more but damn you guys give me headaches trying to figure out what shit means and why you cancel bets. Watch what your doing and do it right and people can trust the info they get from real world to place the bets in Torn.
I have no idea about basket ball but it's surely something like Western Quarter Final?
0You have some idea, because you hit it right there.
If you don't know what something is, ask. It is done right. If you don't like how it's listed don't bet.
SerScore means Series Score, as it states in the NBA Thread, which is where Dragon_Ryda should have asked this question...
Looking at the actual bet makes it pretty obvious.
There is only limited text to describe what the bet is for, so if you don't actually understand, you have to ask, or check the relative thread.. Really is not that hard.
Also, why woud anyone bet on a sport if they don't watch it. And what kind of absolute idiot would think a playoff game would be labelled who quits first? QF is the usually accepted short form for Quarter Final, same as SF is short for Semi Final.
That's a little harsh.
It was asked in the right forum and not in a sarcy way. I think that was a pretty response...
Betting on some games you don't know can be fun it's a way to make it interesting. Horse racing for example is only fun for me if I bet and have someone to support and I know nothing about it.