Hello, I ordered a annual donator pack last night and still haven't received it.
Donator Pack
Started by Plush [1913213] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Hello, I ordered a annual donator pack last night and still haven't received it.
i see you have the subscriber icon... does that mean you got it?
I reordered.
The first time i cancelled the subscription before i received the points. Will I be billed twice?
Resolved this over email! I believe all is fine now.