Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Runaway Problem

Started by 1413750 [1413750] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

1413750 [1413750]

So on my daily beatdown of -18-, I decided to try and do some runaways from him so I used a full E bar. A couple of times when I clicked the "Run Away" button, instead of giving me the result, I got an error page:

[image: oi57.tinypic.com]

http://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=a3a5b6c8ea121051b4c94c961196832b



[image: oi58.tinypic.com]

http://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=48d8072673c5f50d3fcb08aac70f7b42




Server: App3.
Browser: Chrome.

I can't post all 6 attacks as my "Latest Attacks" only lists the last 5. The 2 attacks above are obviously failed runaways. The other 4 were failed runaways & successful runaways, and I was correctly forwarded to the result page and then log (and hospital where applicable).
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Can you please tell if this looked like a page refresh or you saw that error screen right away after pressing the "run away"? We are using poll to get the fights status, perhaps request was send right before you pressed the button, so new status was 'in hospital'.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

I think I was able to replicate this - it's actually a poll problem about I talked (system trying to get the latest attack data, but because you are already in hospital it throws error), should be fixed now.