Oh my god its been weeks of looking and searching without success and when I finally give up, when I finally decided to curse Ched and his stupid egg competition, I find one. I've been browsing the forums looking at different threads and posts about how and where to find them and even that didn't help. I had ultimately decided that that the Torn gods deemed me unworthy and unfit to find a single f**king egg. Well tonight I have news, tonight the heavens opened and a single ray of light illuminated a pink egg. And so I call every player, be they man or women, shemale or multi, level 1 or level 100. I call everyone of you to feast before me and to rejoice in the happiness that resides within my soul. I found an egg........and i am happy.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Oh my god its been weeks of looking and searching without success and when I finally give up, when I finally decided to curse Ched and his stupid egg competition, I find one. I've been browsing the forums looking at different threads and posts about how and where to find them and even that didn't help. I had ultimately decided that that the Torn gods deemed me unworthy and unfit to find a single f**king egg. Well tonight I have news, tonight the heavens opened and a single ray of light illuminated a pink egg. And so I call every player, be they man or women, shemale or multi, level 1 or level 100. I call everyone of you to feast before me and to rejoice in the happiness that resides within my soul. I found an egg........and i am happy.
I was wondering where my eggs were going.. found 6 of them the first week, now in the midst of a dry spell.. Congrats!
[image: img.prntscr.com][image: tnation.t-nation.com]
3 reds, 1 blue, 1 white
3 reds, 1 blue, 1 white
Glad you made it. They are not just in forums. I lost to a player today, got one planted just on top of my heart icon the next screen. Just do more or go places you don't normally go.
I found 7 and missed 2 >.>
Congrats =)
i found one too!!!
Gratz ... Keep up the spirit.. =)
Less than 5 days left, I'm not sure anyone has come close to completing a set (without previously bought eggs that is.. XD ).
Best of luck everyone.. =)
Congrats but use one of the other easter egg threads. Locked and graved.