20 replies · 282 views · thread synced · 11 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
bogie[148747]Admin
· 3 likes · Sure let me just sell you my weapon at a 13 BILLION dollar loss :| I mean your posts are pretty god damn delusional at the best of times but this is a new high even for you... bogie fired …
why u 're so upset about my prices ? there 's no set prices for Duals as they were sold in auction while other items were earned thr. events so it 's only decided by sellers and buyers agreements
Golden AK is an item you buy in Dubai... it's list price is 25billion....
If you want an idea, I was looking for Dual Bushmasters a while back and was offering 8bil... And I couldn't find a seller for that price. So you'll need to do a little better than 3bil... lol
there was 2 duals sold in market for nearly 6 bil. each ....as for Golden AK , it was given on different events and saw one given in IRC for free , one was sold for 7 bil. in forum another for 13 bil. in market and highest was sold for 16 bil. so prices aren 't fixed for them
Sure let me just sell you my weapon at a 13 BILLION dollar loss :| I mean your posts are pretty god damn delusional at the best of times but this is a new high even for you...
bogie fired 6 rounds of his Gold Plated AK-47 hitting Seraphim in the chest for 2055
Had to add one to the set I guess... woulda liked a crit there :(
Yeah and I bought se's for 10m of the item market once that does not mean they are worth 10m. You won't buy a gold AK for under 20b. Hell I'd buy for 20 to resell on. I'm sure you could get anything from 21-24b for them
so bec. u bought it high that means its price got fixed at that and we can't look for ones for cheaper price !! what if i offered and a buyer agreed on that price ? will i tell him to stop the deal bec. it 's cheaper than urs !!!
We are talking about making a realistic offer here. Your prices are so freaking low it's hilarious to all of us. Even if you bumped this thread daily for years, you'd never find someone to sell to you.