Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

My Rank

Started by The-Wicked [626698] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

The-Wicked [626698]

I am not sure what my Rank is. On my homepage it says '#16 Star Importer' which one my profile it shows the 15 badge with a star. I don't rule out being rank 16 now because I hit a new NNB a few days ago and I am close to level 50 (more or less)

I would've liked to report it in private because I am not sure I thought wrong or there is something wrong.
1413750 [1413750]

Sometimes it takes a day or 2 for medals (and their merits) to update. Seems as though the hovertext on your profile is showing your correct rank (star) but the actual medal itself hasn't updated yet (still shows rank 15 professional).



Rank Triggers:


Level:
2
6
11
26
31
50
71
100

(Total: 5)

Crimes:
100
5,000
10,000
20,000
30,000
50,000

(Total: 5 + 3 = 8)

Networth:
$2,000
$50,000
$500,000
$3,000,000
$10,000,000
$20,000,000
$50,000,000
$200,000,000
$1,000,000,000
$2,500,000,000
$5,000,000,000

(Total: 8 + 7 = 15)

Ranks:

1. Absolute Beginner. (game beginning)
2. Beginner.
3. Inexperienced.
4. Rookie.
5. Novice.
6. Below Average.
7. Average.
8. Reasonable.
9. Above Average.
10. Competent.
11. Highly Competent.
12. Veteran.
13. Distinguished.
14. Highly Distinguished.
15. Professional.
16. Star.
17. Master.
18. Outstanding.
19. Celebrity.
20. Supreme.
21. Idolized.
22. Champion.
23. Heroic.
24. Legendary.
25. Elite.
26. Invincible.

(Total: 15 + Beginning Rank = 16)

Rank: #16: Star.


Hobbie [443763]

Actually this is because you start on Rank 1 (Absolute Beginner), with no award. So the rank number and title is always 1 higher than your medal shows. E.g. You've 'upgraded' your rank 15 times (15 on medal), to reach Rank 16.