Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wallpaper Competition - 1 Billion - 1 More Week

Started by deadseas [1894873] on in Graphics.

22 replies · 301 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

deadseas [1894873]

Title says everything.

In case you can't read digits the grand prize is 1 Billion

Hopefully that'll motivate some of you :)

I'm looking for a 1366x768 wallpaper.

The theme I'm looking for is: Chelsea Football Club

Players I like are: Eden Hazard, Azpilicueta and Cesc Fàbregas

If you want to do a simple one with just the club's logo that'll be fine too.

This will end in 1 more week!

If there isn't enough entries, I will cancel the competition

Note: I've got some graphics experience so I can tell how much time and effort you've spent on it. So please take your time, I want good professional work thus the big prize. So far I am not interested in buying two wallpapers but if theres another that I like, I am willing to put up a prize for 2nd place (just not as big as the grand prize though)



Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks everyone!
Rune_ [1583524]

for a 1billion prize you're only taking 3?

and where the hell are the staffs around here? this thread has already been reported...>.>