Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Paranormal Experiences

Started by Seviyn [1875542] on in Paranormal.

27 replies · 370 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
10 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Seviyn [1875542]

If you've had any experiences with the paranormal, or you know someone who has, feel free to post your story on here.
Demonic stories are more than welcome. I have more than a few of those to share.
-18- [1531198]

I've only ever had one 'paranormal' experience, not sure if it was one or if it was just coincidence.

When my grandpa was in a nursing home, the second he passed away the TV at the other end of the room turned itself on for around 3-5 seconds then turned itself off.

I was sat in the room with me brother and mother and it was really odd.
672 [1327102]

Whats up man. I've had a couple different experiences in my life.

The worst one was this one time after school. We went to this abandoned building in montreal. It used to be a Malt factory off the canal by my school. From storys I heard, there was people who died in that building, if they were bums, idk. I als heard of a murderer back in the 70s who killed and dropped the bodys there.

We went in with 3 cell phones with the light, 1 ipod with the light, and 3 lighters. All 3 died before we got out.
This one time, we had to climb underneith the sylos. It is a tunnel that is pitch black and you cant see shit. We walked through, fine and dandy but i thought i seen something move from one of the old rooms. We continued through the building and got into the paperwork building. We climbed up the staircase to the 3rd floor and my buddy Jonny started walking towards one of the windows in the room that was welded shut with steel. Out of nowhere, I heard this HUGE bang that raddled all of us. The window that was welded shut, had a corner that was bent inwards toward us, and that thing was shaking and shaking. It scared the shit out of all of us. We went to walk into the next room and as I was walking through the door, i got this extreme cold breeze. It basically stopped me right in the doorway. I chose not to go into that room. After like 20 mins I started feeling really uncomfortable and nauseous. We chose to get the hell out of there.

On our way out, we had to go back through the dark tunnels, but our light source all died. None of us wanted to go first so we played 21st finger. I lost. I climbed in. Then go and jonny lost and he climbs in. As anothony is climbing in, we hear a little girls voice echo through the tunnel, "Dadddyyyyyy" it echoed. All 3 of our faces went white as a ghost. We got out of there as fast as we could.

Still to this day, when I sleep it feels as if someone is watching over me.. Gives me this uncomfortable feeling. My buddy got a picture of a ghost in the tunnels.


http://tinypic.com/r/9lej69/8
Maxorcie [1630641]

Please do share :D

I myself have had a few experiences, the first and foremost was a year ago, i went to my friends house, never been there before, and when i walked in i felt really cosy, then i walked into the sitting room and on the stairs i saw an old lady, a fleeting vision, but definitely there. But i felt safe about it and asked my friend, if anyone died here, and he said yeah, my nan! He then told me that another mutual friend of ours had also said he saw the exact same thing. Also pretty sure i had some childhood hauntings, like almost poltergeistey type thing.. but i can never be sure as i was only seven or so
TheDude3000 [690159]

I've had a lot of spooky experiences when I was just a child, but five of them I still remember (and haunt me) to this day.
It was at my grandmother's house, I was laying in bed watching TV, it must have been around 10 or 11 pm. I left the closet door in my room open that night, then suddenly I heard it shut. There was nobody in the room with me.

Fast forward a couple years, also while I was sleeping at my grandmother's, I was about to sleep when I heard a voice whisper "Sunday" into my ear three times. First two times were casual whispering, but the third time sounded very menacing. It just so happens the clock was directly on midnight when this occurred.

Around the same time I was hanging out with my father, it was just us in the house. He fell asleep while I was watching a movie. I heard two noises from the kitchen. First one was the sound of someone shuffling through the silverware. Then the phone rang, then I heard a voice go "NoooOOOOOO" when it stopped ringing.

Not sure about the time period of this one, but I offered to help my grandmother with some chores before I went to bed. While walking through the house, I looked in one of the bedrooms as we walked by and I swear I saw a black shadowy figure standing in there.

I was convinced it was just my mind going coocoo; My grandmother's house was only 2-3 decades old and nobody has passed away in it.

Then I got older, around my early teen years, in my father's apartment. I witnessed his basement light flickering, easily explained as electric problems I know, but on the same night I kept hearing noises in the other room. I assumed it was one of his cats as the other sat next to me and my father had went to bed, then I noticed the other cat on the stairs.

So basically, any house I've stayed in I've had at least one spooky experience, excluding the one I primarily stay in.
Which is odd, since this house is over 100 years old.
SeveralEggs [1900366]

I have a few paranormal experiences, enough so that my parents took me to a medium who promptly declared I was an empath upon seeing me.

So my first tango with the paranormal was with these two children. One was a little blonde girl with a doll that was designed to look like her. I called her Red because of the red velvety dress she wore, very Victorian. Well, Red liked to stand in my corner or sit in my rocking chair with her doll, she never said much. The kid looked to be maybe 5 or 6. So I never got a bad vibe from Red, she just wanted to know she still existed (at least that's my hypothesis, don't judge a six year old's ideas) or something. Now we get to the good part. Ronald. His name isn't Ronald, it's actually Christopher as I later researched. Well one night Red was there as per usual but she was very urgently shaking her head and clutching her doll to her, she looked kind of scared but I put it off. The next night this kid is standing by my bed, red hair, freckles and overalls. He looked like he was 7-9 and had this gap-toothed grin. He insisted we play, so I caved and played games with him. Everything was completely innocent and even Red came back after a few days.

Okay, fast forward like a year. "Ronald" was now wanting me to play with him outside. Now, this was the dead of the winter in Canada, we had several feet of snow and the temperatures were -40 C most nights with windchill. I told him no and he kept on insisting I go out and play with him. After a while of denying him, he started to change. His skin was going blue and his clothes started going stiff like they were frozen or something. But anyway, he started scaring me. And one night after me denying to go outside and play with him, he stood by my bed and just started to scream. He didn't stop to take a breath, he just kept on screaming until I was crying for my parents. He left once they showed up. But yeah, he was freaky and I had nearly forgotten about him until the medium mentioned an imaginary friend.
Then I found out "Arnold" was actually a kid named Christopher who froze to death in the woods out by my house, and he wanted me to come with him so that he wouldn't get lost and die even if he was already dead.

That was a lot of blabbering on my end, but I've had several experiences with the paranormal like MAN can a girl get a break and stop seeing teenage girls blue in the face and robberies gone bad in her entryway?
Moonheart [1711022]

I can tell you of the first experience and the craziest.
My first experience was the day my family and I had moved into a new house. The previous owners had left alot of stuff behind, like they head left in a hurry. Well that night when going to bed we all slept in my mom and step-dads room. My mom and two younger brothers were on her bed and I slept on our bunk bed matrices which were along the wall next to the door. I woke up in the middle of the night with two hands around my neck pushing me face down into my pillows. I struggled to get free and after a few seconds I just popped up. There was no one there.I had a bruise on my neck for a few days and every night after that I would wake up and immediately look into the living room which was across the hall from my bed room and see a dark figure walking around.

Craziest experience so far. I was driving home from a game night with some of my college friends. It was about 3:20am When this big black dog walked out in front of my car. I didn't have time to break and hit it. Instead of a thud though, A bunch of sparks flew over my hood. There was nothing in the street when I glanced back in my rear-view mirror.
Vic_Boss [1618637]

So, i don't know if this concludes as paranormal or not, but here it goes:

I've recently enrolled in college for my computer sciences degree. I've been sleeping very late due to my girlfriend (which happens to live 1200km away), we have been having an online relationship for one year now.
So, i return home from university at exactly 23:40, i take a bus to go to it, and i take another bus to return, but lately i have been having weird experiences.

It might be my head, the lack of sleep or something, but i have been seeing 3 things, always the same repeated things:
1- A woman, she looks pale and has a white dress, her hair is also black. She seems to have her head tilted towards the floor, and her dress covers her whole legs and her feet (come to think of it, she looks a lot like that girl from The Grudge);
2- A man, he also looks pale, but he has a full tuxedo on, a black one, and black shoes, his hair is short, black, and he too seems to be always looking towards the floor;
3- A dog. Yes, a dog, he is brown, although his fur looks like it is dirty and somewhat rotten. It is pretty much the average size of a german shepherd.

I've been seeing these three "things" for about two weeks now, they appear randomly in the corner of my sights, usually where there is dark. Like, inside the bus (the lights inside it go out when it starts to move), in between the trees along the street back home (there are a lot of dark spots in the street i have to walk through after i exit the bus, returning home) and even in the university itself, in some dark areas.
Weird thing is: I've never seen any of them inside my house, except for one: The dog. Usually when i'm in my room, using the computer, i leave the door open, and two or three times already i have seen a thing run past the door. A brown thing the size of a dog. Whenever i turn to face these things, no matter where they are, they just disappear, and i get this dreaded feeling of fear.
phLOx [451848]

Sleep deprivation gives great hallucinations. I'm not into drugs, but the games your mind plays on you during sleep deprivation is really trippy. I used to see things run or sit close to me, but just for a second. Try not to look out for these things, and getting 5+ hours of sleep.
Vic_Boss [1618637]

Thanks for the advice!

I have slept better since i posted that, and haven't been seeing anything as of late.
But still, i can't say i don't feel tired sometimes... Well, i guess we all do.
672 [1327102]

T punisher i can relate to that. When I was younger I used to play torncity and one day when I was going upstairs in my house. I took a quick glance down the hallway into my room and seen a little girl, no older then 5 years old, in a white victorian gown sitting on my dresser next to my guitar. When I glanced back to see if my eyes played trick on me, she was gone.

Little did I know, I am related to that girl in the white dress. My house has been in our family for over 60 years.
A couple years later, my dad had told me that he had a handicap sister who passed away at 9 months old. Still today, you hear the playing around the house, giggles in the bastment, foots on the stairs.. Scares the shit out of me some days
Vic_Boss [1618637]

Damn, that's creepy man...

Well, people around here say that the original owner of the house i live in currently (which is rented) died here, in the back room of the house, he died of old age according to what people say.

But still, that wouldn't explain all these things i have seen... Weird...
672 [1327102]

Yeah it could be trippy.

In the house we live in now, it has been in the our family for almost a century. Both my parents and my sister have all experienced things. We see an old man in a black tux with a black hat, the little girl in the white dress and an older lady. Im pretty sure the older lady is my grandmother, the girl is my dads sister who passed away as a child and the man is my dads grandfather.

My dad told me that before his father died, he told my dad if there is no christmas spirit that he will come back and show his presence. A couple years ago, christmas day, our tree had fallen down and broke most of our bulbs, including mine and my sisters baby ordaments. We had no spirt at all. Later that night my sister and I were sitting in the living room and a knife dropped off the island in the kitchen. We were shocked knowing it couldnt be our cat we had put down in september.

We didnt know what to think
Vic_Boss [1618637]

In my family both my older brother and my mother had dreams in which my grandfather spoke to them and gave them advice, and he has been dead for over 9 years now.

My brother once went through a lot of financial problems, and he often thought of giving up on trying to quit his debts and fix his life, then one night he said he woke up to a voice of an old lady saying "You better think about what you're doing" right in his ear, and there was no one in his bedroom except for him.

Also, when my mother was younger, she was pissed one day and locked herself in her room and said she was not my grandmother's daughter, she would rather be the devil's daughter (don't ask me why, and no, she was not a punk, just random rage). That night her mother had a dream in which an angel descended in front of her and suddenly became a deformed demon thing, and it told her that if her daughter (my mother) didn't take back what she said and repent, he would take her as his daughter. My grandmother was terrified and told my mother about it the next day, and my mother took back what she said and prayed.
Weird thing about this is that my grandmother didn't hear her say that she would rather be the devil's daughter.

Also, my mother once went to a spiritist center and they told her she had a strong capacity to sense things, and that if she spent more time and focused on that she could become a medium.

I don't know, there are many things that science can explain, but there are, and there always will be, things that nothing can explain, and maybe it's for the better...
672 [1327102]

O.O

Thats trippy!
One of my best friends mothers had a similar experience. Her dad passed away almost 15 years ago. About 2 years ago, we were driving to my buddys football game and got a very strong scent of cologne. The weird thing about it is I do not wear calogne around her because she is allergic to it. When she smelt it, she had to pull over. She started crying and I had no idea why. About 10 mins passed and we got back in and started driving.

She then explained to me where the smell came from. Her dad wore that cologne.

She also told me another story, when her father was in his death bed, he had told her to tell her best friend that he will take care of the baby. Chantal found it didnt make sense because her friend had had a baby 18 months before. 3 Days later, her friend called her and told her that she was prego. When her friend went home, she found a ladybug in her kitchen. She put it in a jar and released it outside. She went out, came back andd the lady bug was back in the kitchen, in the same place she found it. Again, she released it. It seemed that it kept coming inside the home, as if it was Chantals father who had passed and was taking care of the baby. Chantal told her about it and she let the ladybug live in her house.
Thrail_Foston [1881665]

These stories are very interesting, and many of them cannot be explained. Don't judge me, but I am a non-believer of anything paranormal. It seems impossible how the spirit of somebody can live on after the body dies. It makes no sense in any scientific way(in a person of science, lol that's my religion pretty much). I truly wish I could explain the many experienced you have had, but again, from my point of view, they seem unreal. I'm not saying I don't believe you guys, as I don't see many of you the lying type. Again, back to my belief of the non-existence of ghosts, and the sort. There's a report of a man who measured a man as he died, when the man died, his body weight dropped by about 3 grams or whatever lol. That's the closest(i think) anybody has ever gotten to proving the belief that ghosts and the sort are real. But there were too many possibilities other then a spirit that may have made his weight drop. I'm going I stop talking now, if anybody has a theory, would like to prove me wrong, or simply wants to know more just message me.
672 [1327102]

I would like for you to go take a look at the tinyurl link that I had posted. In the picture, you see a shape of a body. The head, you see the indents for the eyes nose and shoulders. This picture cannot be explained. There was only 3 of us in the tunnel at the time, and for us to grab a picture of a figure standing there is just creepy