Being forced to read Percy Jackson...I think I've read every fantasy series every written, lol
Reading
Started by paddybhoy1 [1476472] Helper on in Hobbies & Interests.
Posts archived: 83 / 83 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Being forced to read Percy Jackson...I think I've read every fantasy series every written, lol
i like war books but fantasy ones like black company
malazan is basically a war book also
If u like war books u should try TOM CLANCY his books are the best!
Try Red Storm Rising. I love it!
Will check them out :)
Tom Clancy, Andy Mcnab, David Baldacci and Peter James I really enjoy
hi people, i am really into books myself, i can read about 10 in a weeks time, so yeah, i've read all the artemis fowl series about 20 times, harry potter series about 15 times,
i kinda like fantacy and magic, u know...vampires, werewolves etc, so if u have read any really good mythical creature/fantacy books, please tell...
i love reading fantacy books, could you name some please? if i haven't read them already ( lol ) then i'll have a look :)
thanks
yeah, i love reading fantacy books and mythical creature books ( vampires, werewolves etc )
:)
yeah i think audio is cool for some ppl but i prefer reading as u can do it anywhere you like :)
Ken follet Has some Nice books, and lord of the rings ofcourse
I've read The Pillars of the Earth, World without End and Fall of Giants by Ken Follett. Really liked the books, but the genre is not fantasy, I'd say it is historical novel
True, no fantasy, but really like it you have to use your imagination to feel these books. That's the reason I like to read.
Inheritance cycle is gr8 nd also bartimaeus series..... isn't it better to Google new books than reading older ones again n again? :P
Has any1 read "the supernaturalist"?
I used to read, like a lot.
Mostly fantasy and fiction, but i did read some historical books too.
Lately i don't even have time to read my uni's math examples ;(
If fantasy is your thing I suggest Neil Gaiman novels. My favorites are Neverwhere, Anansi Boys and American Gods. Really good stuff. :D
I read quite a lot as it is like an escape from reality. My favorite genre is crime murder mystery detective (you get the gist) and my top author would have to be Tess Gerritson. And also, a little romance would just be a a cherry at the top. :)
I have not tried the genre fantasy fiction but I might. Any recommendations?
Read the entire thread..... It's filled with recommendations :P
you should try the jim butcher books he has a set of books about a PI
but in a fantsy world 1st book is ok but as the series goes on it gets way better
i love reading fantasy ,action things but not books i love to read mangas