Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

award progress

Started by Chaos_Greg [46203] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 116 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Chaos_Greg [46203]

Hi,

Due to age & commitment (I suppose xD), I'm starting to run out of awards to track down.

I have 9 different award types still to aim for, however the 10th is giving random numbers.
Could we get some other message instead on the current one ?
actually, There are currently 9 different ones showing.

But upon checking the different medals possible.

I should have a 10th one at 50%: Win 10,000 attacks. (I got just around 5000 attacks made) and there is one attack medal left to aim for.

Thanks,

[image: i.gyazo.com]
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I will pass this on to Sergey.

a) Medal missing from progress list
b) What happens when there are no medals left to attain? I guess we shouldn't show anything on the end.
RoninRaven [606826]

are there problems with awards? i finally got my 50 defends win. i got the meddle but not the honor bar and its been a few days. should i make my own bug report??
Jorn [251329]

Make your own bug report, this is about something entirely different.
And double check that the 'self defence' honor wasn't awarded to you yet, perhaps you just missed it
RoninRaven [606826]

i understand its not the same. but if there was an over all merit issue then they could be related. but no it still hasnt shown up. if there was still ask a staff a question i would have done that. but i never know where to go to ask questions. but thanks for the suggestion. its exactly what i was going to do if i didnt get a decent answer.