Unclickable Egg
Started by Grinch [1403521] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Im having the same issue on mobile. Android using Chrome
looks like it is browser temporary issue. I cannot reproduce it. Do you get this again?
I have also gotten this problem twice now with FF on my desktop comes up with code down the bottom of my screen as a token but nothing to actually click on :(
I just had the same problem right now. The same colored egg.
I am using Google Chrome on Win 7. I have not had another egg attempt since.
Will this be resolved? the competition is almost over?! i got invisible egg again today,it s third time i think...
[image: s2.postimg.org]
Pretty sure those are to stop scripters, Ive seen probably seen 3 invisible eggs for every 1 egg thats not invisible, hold out for the visible eggs, but find it fast. If they go unnoticed they go bad, rather quickly.
If you see those,just don't click on them,it was mentioned already :)
Ched said this on a forum post :
"Invisible you're not supposed to attempt to pick them up. And yes, they'd disappear instantly after clicking them with no result."
why would you be highlighting a page to see an invisible egg anyway? did your script tell you not to leave the page without checking first?
Lol i do not have any script,when i opened a page i saw that somethinh was there,and i highlighted it to see...
Besides i didnt found any egg since day 2 or 3....i.know it is random but its a bit strange to me to not have any for whole competition
Yeah havnt found any new eggs in days since ive seen a few invisible ones :(
Do you realy think that "ive seen a few invisible" makes sense?
it was browser issue
I had the same problem which frosty stated.I clicked on that egg but nothing happened.