what is the highest amount of hours someone has being in jail for and you have busted them I can only bust people who are in for under 40 minutes is it even possible to bust people who are in for days ?
Highest bust
Started by Lisa96 [1734478] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 21
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 2 likes ·
In this system my limit is about 13 hours, but after that I struggle to succeed in any other busts for a while... and seeing as I'm after easy busts for the 10k busts merit it makes little sense to … - Imdonewithtorn [1512781]
· 1 likes ·
You can "bust" me any day ;) - bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Your nerve bar isn't a factor in your bust success rate :P What matters is your level, current number of busts and various busting perks (faction pertinent/education specials/company specials to improve busting). Also time... doing too many busts in a …
what is the highest amount of hours someone has being in jail for and you have busted them I can only bust people who are in for under 40 minutes is it even possible to bust people who are in for days ?
In this system my limit is about 13 hours, but after that I struggle to succeed in any other busts for a while... and seeing as I'm after easy busts for the 10k busts merit it makes little sense to attempt anything above 6 hours or so currently. I don't know anyone in Torn who is capable of busting people in for political assassination reasons (in jail for days).
Lv 37, 8 hours I believe was my highest...but I can bust 40-45 if in jail for under 2 hours...other than that I'll fail...NB is 45 natural
Your nerve bar isn't a factor in your bust success rate :P What matters is your level, current number of busts and various busting perks (faction pertinent/education specials/company specials to improve busting). Also time... doing too many busts in a short space of time will lower your success rate for a while.
I noticed that if I haven't busted anyone in the last 6 - 8 hours then I can bust people who are in for more than 4-5 hours and level 60+
Other than that I like to stick to easier busts since I'm working on busts now :D
You can "bust" me any day ;)
[image: i.gifme.io]
Haha =]
Haha =]
Oh shush you troll :P
Little boys thinking with their little heads.
You love me ;)
This makes me think busting indeed was nerfed too harshly. It still doesn't leave the root reason of why so much busting was done in the first place.
In the old system my best was a PA bust of around 35 hrs.
In the new system I typically target 6 hrs or less for levels 50 and below. Usually I have pretty good results. I have not venture above the 6 hour mark.
I only target people in for a short time these days. Nerve is too precious to waste on failing busts xP
In the new system I have managed to bust someone in for 35hr but lower level. Was quite lucky to bust them but it still counts :D
anyone seen a pigeon?