The stock graphs are having a hard time changing to the selected time frame. After a dozen refreshes and 20+ clicks, I can finally change the graph once to a selection.
Stock Graphs
Started by four [254727] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 20
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 42 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Yaz [1575994]
· 7 likes ·
Might be useful for players as a quick fix and to devs maybe to get a quick idea about what might went wrong; If you click between the "Radio button"s circle and the first letter, the click will trigger the … - Chedburn [1] Admin
· 3 likes ·
I believe this is resolved now, everyone agree?
The stock graphs are having a hard time changing to the selected time frame. After a dozen refreshes and 20+ clicks, I can finally change the graph once to a selection.
Having the same issue, tried multiple browsers and all. Not working
same
Will pass this on to Sergey!
I have the same issue as well
I have same issues on iPhone using Safari browser and on MAC using Chrome
Same issue here. Using latest Google Chrome on Windows 7.
Thanks
I confirm this problem on Google Chrome and Windows 8.
I've had this problem for three days now making it virtually impossible for me to invest in stocks as I cant see what stocks look like past 24 hours. Windows 7, google chrome.
Same issue, no graphs load except for initial one.
firefox 37.0.1
Same, torn really seems to be broken at the moment
Same issue, although once it did correctly change after a few minutes. I clicked a different time scale, then was occupied for a few minutes and when I came back it seemed to work. Although I could not replicate this.
Might be useful for players as a quick fix and to devs maybe to get a quick idea about what might went wrong; If you click between the "Radio button"s circle and the first letter, the click will trigger the graph change.
To know you got it right before clicking, the text will highlight however the mouse cursor will not change, also the "radio button" will not be clicked (There won't be a dot inside the circle after clicking, but the graph will change) here's a screenie.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Wow, great fix. Works like a charm!
amazing find, I wish I could give more than one R+
I believe this is resolved now, everyone agree?
Yes, thanks