I applied to a small fraction a five days ago, and they aren't accepting or declining. Now i want to join a larger faction but i can't as I already applied to this small faction, is there a way to withdraw this application or send another one?
Faction application stuck.
Started by CyberShadow [1909820] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
I applied to a small fraction a five days ago, and they aren't accepting or declining. Now i want to join a larger faction but i can't as I already applied to this small faction, is there a way to withdraw this application or send another one?
Yes. Click here: http://www.torn.com/preferences.php
To get there at another time, you can click the cog icon on the top right of your screen (next to the logout button) to get to your settings and then click "Management" tab there.
Have you tried the preferences as above?
please post an update here.
Ok, Thanks alot, it worked. XD