Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Creativity Giveaway!

Started by rybussell [523094] on in Fun & Games.

20 replies · 104 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

rybussell [523094] ×1

rybussell [523094]

Three people that play this will win.. First prize is 10m.. Second prize 5m... Third prize is 2.5m...

Whoever comes up with the three best answers will win. I will be the deciding judge and the game will last until Sunday at 3PM EST. (If your guess wins and you liked this post, I'll give an additional 25% to the winnings. Not required.) One entry per person.

Using the 6 letter acronym at the bottom of the post, create the funniest sentence using the letters in order. Words like of, at, and the are allowed and will not be considered part of the sentence unless you want them to be.

Example, if the acronym was ILTFV, you could say "I Love Tasty Fruits and Vegetables" or "I Licked The Frog's Vomit."

The letters are:
SPCULH
STALKER11 [1525519]

S.
Special
P.
Police
C.
Captured
U.
Unsuspected
L.
Leaders of torn having
H.
Hallucinations.

They where testing a new make of the drug known as weed and found that when smoked you end up feeling like your in a cartoon world.....

One of the leaders who wishes not to be named said .......

"QUOTE" - I've been smoking for about 10 years now and never had much of a problem before, but this new stuff made me hallucinate after smoking it. When I first started smoking this stuff a few weeks or so ago it was very mild, but as times gone on its been getting stronger and stronger. [image: static.grscty.com] IT'S BUZZING

HE WENT ON TO SAY.......The hallucinations are mostly visual and some are auditory, but its like I'm in a cartoon world. Its almost all visual and it seems real but i'm not fully there.

The best way to put it is a very vivid dream that I can almost control which is kindda cool i gotta say. It only happens when I focus and im on my own though, so if I'm chilling with others I usually don't hallucinate. "UN-QUOTE"

This leader is going to be kept in the "loony tunes bin" for further evaluation by an experienced HQ Star Healer named Ryan from the Ohio State institution who has a level 32 clearance in this field and has cured a massive 2798 most of which are from Steveat's Oil Rig.

My time here has ended and now i must let in the others inspect the situation. ;)



rybussell [523094]

Alright game end...
Everyone that entered and didn't win should have received a million dollars just for entering.. Thanks!
Third place went to Wulfric..
Second place went to Stalker for the very creative and drawn out story..
First place went to Vog because yes, hoes do it for me :)

Thanks again everyone and I will have more of these in the future :)