Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Top 5 Players?

Started by Khan [1297415] on in General Discussion.

63 replies · 1.48k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
64
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
71 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Sifonjerce [455259] ×2 Badwolf [5736] ×1 easye [23315] ×1 DrGonzo [59922] ×1 Puscifer [61736] ×1 Todd [63384] ×1 -Clansdancer [65306] ×1 Nota [68062] ×1 Aries21 [74835] ×1 CHunger [78403] ×1 LeukyBear [83808] ×1 Primetime [90028] ×1

Khan [1297415]

After decades of efforts and dedications of different players around the city, players standing was publicly shown to the people via Hall of Fame but not all, others are hidden like the battle stats ranking. As what we known, Fighting stats is the main goal of the majority, others spending billions of dollars for FHC, SE and even the real life money just to be part of so called "respective players" or whatever.

According to Boddybagger, No doubt that he is the number one invincible player in TC said that "True, but then again why continue playing if I don't continue improving. One day someone will surpass me and I'll try to hold the spot as long as I can. I figure I was the first level 100 and I have the highest stats for over 6 years now, so I might as well keep some kind of supremacy as long as I can. Besides, it's been fun beating on those guys that started the game before me and were beating on me when I started. I can't ever let those guys get ahead of me. *evil smile*" he said in achievements forum.

Its really obvious that BB is in the Rank #1 in Battle stats...
Now the discussion, who are these players situated in Rank #2, #3, #4 and #5 following BB's position?

[image: i.gyazo.com]
RonBurgundy [71545]

Khan, you have no idea the speculation you have unleashed ...

May God have mercy on us all ...

RapidRiser and Nota would have to be in there? Knights was getting huuuuuuuuge at one point pre-quit.
Leboem [1073290]

Pretty easy to tell.. If BB is #1 theres no NPCs.

If BB is not first than Hamster is mostly likely #1 and NPCs are counted
Grif [882958]

well pretty much everyone knows the top 3, there are 4 people with over a trill not sure who the 4th is though
TrAsH_FiSh [692571]

I've never been able to understand the almost worship some players get in this game. Why don't people just worry about there own stats and stop bothering about who is best in stats in the game. If they spent half as much time considering there own stats as they do the top players there stats would be much better then they currently are.

These threads are getting as tiresome as dog threads o.O