Just let us get the guests to SA main first :P
Posts archived: 282 / 282 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Just let us get the guests to SA main first :P
Lmao such hate. Critch been an SA member for over a year now.
When he goes to help his old faction he considers himself not a guest though. It's like Calling deft a guest in JFA or Cindy a guest in TuS.
Cynic, Z picked the time and I'm happy as well because I will be hella drunk watching my boy Mayweather stay undefeated [:evil:]
HA! caught you out with my cunning! You just admitted they are guests [:evil:]
Case closed. We can all move on now!
Ive been in SA for over a year, how would I be a guest?!?!?
I did jump over to FTW two days ago cos im a forums noob and didn't realise the Helvete war had been cancelled (that was my excuse but I was really there spying, dont tell patsy), as soon as I found out it wasnt going ahead, I came straight back to SA which is home now (the clue is in my forum sig!)
You were never invited for the Helvete war. We didn't want them having any more help and you and messed up bonuses go hand in hand!
I dont take bonus hits Patsy, im never quick enough, you and Maj always steal them [:wink:]
I want pacquiao to win, but i think Mayweather will win.
Ummm. Bollocks xD
I'll let you have that one!
Is it the right time to say I automatically said guests because that's what everyone on the thread is saying?
JFK for the win!!! Glad to see some of the other top crews fighting... good show. I'll show up with Michael Jackson and his popcorn later...
No, we have never said we're as good as JFK. Everyone knows JFK is no. 1 in torn.
I agree with the sentiment but deft counts as a guest when in JFA :p
Moving on, Pacquiao ftw.
The Porny that is posting isnt even the real Porny from JFK. Not sure why you even give 2 shits what he says lol. Fun fun fun!!
Too many people in here crying like 3 guests will actually make a difference. SA is gonna get dragged out to the barn and turned into ground beef.
[image: i.imgur.com]
I feel like anything that happens in this war may need to be stupendous to overshadow the early fireworks here!
[image: img.michaeljacksonspictures.com]
i personally count critch as a guest to ftw now but any way its not like one person is going to effect this war dramatically little disappointing to see sa demanding guest with all the smack talking going on saying you want a heads up war :P
never mind lets have a nice clean war all the pressures on sa as you guys pick the one and only date you could war on!
You have taken more SEs this year then our whole faction did all last year lol.
Who said they wanted a heads up war with JFK? Maybe one day but 3 of 100 shouldn't define a war.
MnC war was bad timing and we offered JFK the date we were hoping for and Z reluctantly accepted.
Thing is Cindy, wars like these only happen every so often. Let's make it a good one :)
I have yet to see anyone from JFK turn me into ground beef. Heck, instead of mugging them like I do daily, I just need to remember to hosp them, mwahahahaha!
I don't get all the morning going on. JFK is the clear #1. The odds are massively against SA, but its just a bit if fun for both factions. A few guests just helps to even up the playing field (slightly!)
Not sure what happened to the old BodyBagger I knew years ago but please bring him back!
Gotta wonder if this will be the first time BB actually gets retaled in a war.
In any case, it's about time we saw this matchup, it should settle the argument over who's better for at least an hour or two afterward!