I have a green egg to trade for a blue, red or black egg. Start a trade, first come first served.
egg trade
Started by Byrnan [1905050] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 29
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I have a green egg to trade for a blue, red or black egg. Start a trade, first come first served.
well, i have an Orange one and a GREEN one ...
if you would allow me to join your thread Byrnan... anyone interested to exchange./trade ... same terms.
thanks to Byrnan for the topic.
anyone wanting to trade eggs may post here
I'm willing to trade a blue, black, orange AND green in exchange for one white.
My green egg has been traded, thanks.
now i have a brown egg i will trade for a red or black egg
Have 2 orange, need green, red, yellow, brown and pink
i got a yellow egg and would need a pink ,red or brown one
chat me so we can conclude :D
bump ... as there are many who are in need of eggs... Post here freely.
i have a pink egg, anyone who wants them can contact me
price is 900,000
I have a blue egg, dont need it so first come first serve for who ever wants it
First person who mailed me.....
You sent your Blue Easter Egg to HandsomePants with the message: Lucky first person to mail about the blue egg
selling green , orange and red egg . pm me
Traded [:laughing:]
Anyone want to buy my white Easter egg for thirty million? Cheapest on The market!
I have green, pink and yellow eggs spare. I need black, red and white eggs. Mail me if you want to trade.
Selling blue and green mail me
24th and 25th only..... rush! hurry! try to post here for exchange. READ other's post first.
thanks.
selling my white egg for 24mill an my brown egg for 2.9mill! message me to initiate trade! thanks.
I have 2 extra yellows, green and black to trade for brown and orange. Thanks :)
I need a white egg, will put up a donor pack. Message me if interested in a trade.