So Vulpes declared and Rogues got some guests?
[image: www.quickmeme.com]You're winning. Maintain PewPew - reduce QQ
Kai
YOU MUGGED RONBURGUNDY AND STOLE $272,151
careful blue, BC is QQing cuz guests or something (although come to think of it some of the guests are people i rather like and get on with.. going to tell paddy and pop that we can no longer be friends because of this thread)
Let me just call the post office and see if my cares have arrived yet ....
"Hello? Still not there? Okay, thank you."
Apparently my cares still haven't arrived. I'll keep you updated. Wurfy mug. Would mug again.
please do go on about how you don't care :')
Oh Mat's here.
[image: keepingmumcommunications.com]I like your hair and your dress. Super cute.
t-t-thank you :')
I fed Mat pretty well last night.... ;)
I didn't really think this was thread worthy. Vulpes declared on Rouges as filler. Some guys in Rouges started sending messages to Vulpes members some asking not to hit onliners some talking trash. Rouges got guests to fight back. Not very exciting really.
Good luck to everyone.
Vulpes on top!
Of course i got friends in.,,, Think i could beat vulpes with what you declared on..
I asked Navin for a nap.. I have chained for Vulpes many times over the years and i respect the faction because i always had fun chaining there..
He said yeah but then i hear bonus and attacks still being made.. So i made the decision to come and defend my faction..
I opened this thread by saying yes i got some friends in..
*Hugs Pinhead*
It will all be over soon :3
Vulpes wins!
24/04/155:36:41 PM BC-Vulpes Vulpes claimed victory over The Rogues, the war is over! Your faction received 3,782 Bonus respect.
good fun war
well done vulpes
Grats Vulpes, thanks for the fun :)
Mat can we buds again :P
I thought it was simply because rouges brought in enough to win, especially if their guests counter chained Vulpes onliners and their members chained more. IMO it was a balanced war even if both factions were weak, that warrants a thread IMO. Not many wars go to bonuses anymore.
it was fun lasted a day longer than itwould have a little bonus
win/win :)
well done vulpes 90% of you are nice people ,10% a*****es and trolls but when you have someone like beerfool there that is of no surprise ,see you in 30 days when we are prepared ..
And next time you guys wont have us close to 90% before we fight back :P
and the next clown who says from your faction i cant chain or do nothing for my faction just needs to look at this
http://www.tornstats.com/exports/4d1ef30413ed36c5b9ccc2f01148347c.htmlJust be grateful my stats are under 25k or id have opened a can of whoop as on you ,you big bullies/super noobs :P