Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Have you ever..

Started by Markyxv [1910797] on in General Discussion.

63 replies · 837 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
64
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Dom2 [439391] ×3 Markyxv [1910797] ×1

Markyxv [1910797]

have you ever been so stupid that you sent something to the wrong person?

texting, items, money rl life, torn whatever!

what was your biggest mistake?

my worst?
i found a parachute in the city yesterday, sold it for 400m, and i thought, why not make a friend happy, so i went to his profile, send the cash, boom, happy as f**k

today, i realised, the person i sent it to, was a lvl 12 that has been offline for over 2k days.. the names were one letter apart.

so i threw 390m right down the drain...
f**k me right? haha

whats yours?


heres the log:
  • Markyxv sent $390,000,000 to Dom with the message:
    here ya goo matey
don't bother mugging its all gone ;'(

Mentions: Dom2 [439391] · Markyxv [1910797]

Indeedable [1618925]

I once asked for a dp for 12mil at the time I believe, and instead of getting a dontor pack i got a drug pack , I spent 12mil on a drug pack instead of a dp :( I was gutted, but my fault as it was trade and I didn't check.. doh.
Althea [1886602]

There is no way I would EVER send anywhere near that much to someone, just cause I wanted to be nice. And I'm running my butt off 3 times a day for flowers, so earning a good bit of cash for my noob goals. Gotta cry BS on this one, too easy to edit the sent message and post here. I could be wrong tho, I'm wrong at least once a day...just ask my husband.
Markyxv [1910797]

this is what i'm talking about haha, sorry for your loss ;)

if people could only not be a*****es and stop looking for a way to drag someone down
Markyxv [1910797]

i'm prepared haha, knew this would happen, although just playing along and telling your mistake would be nicer than this :)


CastleQueen [1735522]

Of course it's f**ked up- you've been here 11 days already, how have you not noticed yet?! >.<

Welcome to the city where drugs are good, every one lives in a Private Island, buying a couple dozen flowers from abroad makes millions, and scamming is considered perfectly fine by most of the residents...