Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

edu problem

Started by PsychoDragon [1567821] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 68 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

PsychoDragon [1567821]

I am very OCD about things. I complete each course in a certain EDU before moving on to the next. Just recently I have completed the bachelors in general studies. I didn't think anything of it. I started my next group of courses to take. I was going through my honors and it shows I didn't complete the course when I know I did. What am I supposed to do? I asked wardog and he sent me here to post my issue. Please help?
Yaz [1575994]

So the issue is that you didn't get the honor bar for completing the bachelor in general studies? Or does it also show some courses not complete in there?

Would be helpful if you can post a screenshot of your General studies courses list.
PsychoDragon [1567821]

I play on a phone I don't know how to screen shot. It shows on my EDU that I didn't complete it either. I went to go check. I know I completed it.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I checked your account, there are no logs of you even starting the Bachelor of General Studies.

You did Survival Skills, which completed on Thu, 19 Feb 2015 04:10:19 GMT

You then started Newtonian Physics on Thu, 19 Feb 2015 04:11:02 GMT - Mon, 02 Mar 2015 22:39:38 GMT
Then Intravenous Therapy on Mon, 02 Mar 2015 22:39:56 GMT - Fri, 20 Mar 2015 10:06:04 GMT
Then Introduction to Health and Fitness on Fri, 20 Mar 2015 10:06:33 GMT - Wed, 25 Mar 2015 16:06:03 GMT
Then Aerobics on Wed, 25 Mar 2015 16:06:37 GMT - Sun, 05 Apr 2015 02:29:59 GMT
Then Acrobatics on Sun, 05 Apr 2015 02:30:16 GMT - Thu, 16 Apr 2015 02:12:47 GMT
Then finally you started Power lifting (Your current course) on Thu, 16 Apr 2015 02:13:04 GMT