Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cesium

Started by Equaliz3r [1855981] on in Suggestions.

9 replies · 72 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Equaliz3r [1855981]

it's a long shot and would need a lot of thought but I've been thinking and why don't Ched put cesium for sale at a set price (under market value) at a travel destination, with it being used for DB's maybe The buyer buys at a risk of being jailed for high jail time? of course with it being high price people will need to be weary of muggers, but just a suggestion I've thought about, all opinions, changes welcome!
It could make the game more adventurous if the admins edit it abit...
OTHELLO [890484]

I suppose if you want proliferation of DBs and suffer daily from radiation sickness, this would be a good idea... duhhhh
Jorn [251329]

Or even better, instead of letting every faction use unlimited supplies of cesium for tiny dirty bombs, make it be uranium, so that the entire city can be nuked in one go and we'd have it be over with.


Although I did get an idea for a Nuclear Power Plant as company.. which perhaps could allow you to get cesium at the cost of a ridiculous amount of job points, like 1500 job points!
OTHELLO [890484]

They want to make the game easier. They forget Cesium is worth what it is because of rarity. If you made it easily available, the value would drop.
Rino_007 [344056]

Indeed daily db dropings would be interesting. But it would make faction destruction much more viable. I can think of a benefit-> chase after scammers or say some mugger that keeps bugging you. Ofc I believe the scammer has it coming but you'd be as much to blame as them.