I can never hit the target when i'm in a fight, can anyone help me?
Weapon Accuracy
Started by CM01 [1775585] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
I can never hit the target when i'm in a fight, can anyone help me?
You need more speed, or you need a more accurate weapon.
Basically you are getting out stated by whoever you are attacking.
what is the best weapon for this?
BT MP9 is a great beginning weapon. it's cheap, has cheap ammo, does decent damage, and has good acc.
thanks
BT MP9 is a great anytime weapon. Even veterans can use it with massive effectiveness.
If you always miss you need more speed/accuracy weapon.
If you always do 0 damage you need more strength/high damage weapon.
If people always hit you you need more dexterity.
If people hit you for too much damage you need more defence and armour.
If you fight the wrong people all of the above bad things could be happening all at the same time if they are attacking you this isnt so bad but if you are attacking them this is bad you are wasting energy you should be using in the gym.
Considering he is 600 days old with 9 logins... I don't think he cares about wasted energy lol.
Yes :P
My post was more aimed at people who like playing the game and have problems understanding how fighting works :P
I enjoy playing the game but I can only play it once a fortnight. Also I had a previous account as I'd forgotten my login for this one. However I will be playing the game a lot more in the future.
If I have an accurate weapon but low speed, will the weapon make up for that?