do you think there will be one next month and if so what do you think it will be, im leaning towards yes there will be one and it will be mr and mrs porn i mean torn.
your thoughts?
Teen slut fest is normally in July, I don't think we normally have anything next month
I think we'll have an event. But don't think it'll be Mr/Mrs porn, as it's supposed to be on 5th July.
Not sure about the credibility of
this page, but if it's true then either something totally new, or something like the
504 gateway timeout event Scrooge event.
I thought that was a year round event
I hope there will be competitions every month , they're fun usually =)
I hope there will be a new one next month (:
Xmas town?
empty slot so probably no competiton
If you guys don't want Mr / Miss Torn - we don't have to release it. The alternative is no competition at all for a few months.
kind of dumb thread... we still got comp running, you know ched is facing some hyh coding troubles and shit yet you ask about next month -.- R-
to be honest, considering they weren't able to adjust the spawn rate to a sensible rate during this one, I'd assume, they'd be working on making some adjustments before the next "beta test" aka competition.
It's probably better for us if we don't have a comp immediately, if it's based on the same new system.
Mr and Mrs Porn - ugh.
To be honest, if you ran out a 'Free cash, free items and oily topless swedish massage with a happy ending' for everyone, you'd still get people moaning.
very truly said... and, of all the comments and replies that Ched ever made that I COULD read.... this is the first one, where he was a bit STRONG in his words. Till now, I was in AWE at the COOL he and the entire dev/staff/ committee members were maintaining.
Anyhow, as you truly said.. you do whatever----you'd still get people moaning and complaining. alas.
this one ends today numbnuts, so why not ask bout the next one so f**k off
as for mr and mrs porn id rather not have anything then that smutfest and have little boys who paid there sister to take a pic in her bra begging me to rate their pics high
I didn't mean to come off strong with my words.
I'm literally saying, if you don't want it, we won't do it. But if you don't want it, and we don't do it, there probably won't be another competition for another few months (they don't grow on trees). Mr & Miss Torn is complete and ready to go, but based on feedback I expect it's best to at least delay it for a few months if we don't scrap it entirely.
Dont mind the competition and I want the merit too, so bring on Mr and Mrs Teen slut fest :P
Folks participate, so I say keep it. Having an option for participation without having to out ourselves would be a huge +
So your against pictures of half naked girls??? WTF [:hushed:]
yeah if they are 15 like most of the mrs porn pics.
if they do it, then it should be torn theme allowed only, no pics without torn theme and any pics that are lewd not allowed
I was under the assumption that ched's crew would make sure the pics are not kiddie porn. And I've never seen any that I thought were 15 year old's. But then I don't usually look at any except the winners and runners up and such.
Oh you better bet your ass I'd be moaning with that.