20 replies · 167 views · thread synced · 8 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Back in the day it was limited. But with this new format, it is a good question, since we can only trade in tokens after the end of the event, so can we also trade in eggs after the event, and for how long?
Considering the fact that you need to trade in the eggs on the competition page I'm guessing it has to be done during the competition itself (I'm expecting the competition page to disappear after it comes to an end).
I can't affor a white egg anyway and I got hosped in a faction battle so I suspect if i take meds I'll just end up back in. What kind of a faction starts chaining at the climax of a competition ffs.
*edit* it is of course so they can straddle the refill reset as usual but still...
This is my thoughts too.... I imagine that the Competitions page link will probably stay, but will be empty til the next one starts. That way the token shop is still available.
The competitions page doubles as the tokens exchange page as well. If that were so, there would be no window to exchange tokens for an honor bar.
The likelihood is much higher that the competition page would stay up until the end of the month. This is based on the assumption that the plan is for us to have a comp every month with a 5 day window between each.
I meant the easter competition page - Ohadik had the same idea I had in terms of what I suspect will happen (ie. the link will be there and you'll be able to exchange tokens, but there's be a "no competition running currently" type message on the page itself).
Ched has said that competitions will run for 3 weeks (ie. from the 5th to the 25th each month) from now on in his announcement about the easter competition, but I agree that the page may stay open for a few days after the official end. Still that doesn't address the issue of being able to exchange eggs at any time, which as mentioned above might not be possible once the easter competition page disappears.