You were fun while you lasted.
bye bye eggs
Started by NikolaTesla [1631174] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
You were fun while you lasted.
o.O
no they weren't.
well maybe just a little in the end when they spawned more often
All this time, eggs were hidden right there...
[image: ip.bitcointalk.org]
Now, it's time to have words with jamesbond... [:tongue:]
fun is the wrong word. well, finding them was fun, not finding them wasn't ;)
oh well. next year i might find the missing eggss i would need for a full set!
Horrible comp and felt even more frustrating this year than past years.
only good part is the new token system. Looking forward to the other comps.
And this comp was more about "not finding" than "finding".
so should i crack 'em, fry 'em and eat 'em ... or save?
The reward bonus for finding them needed upped by a factor of 10 to make then worth it
Are you havin a stroke mate? ;)
He's stroking, all right. Stroking something.
(I'm suggesting he's a wanker)
"fun"
Ha... ha...
So fun...
So many hours spent late at night hoping on each click to a different section of the city an egg would wait on the next page [:cry:]
I'm still on edge expecting to see them as I'm going through different pages
I thought it was OK but I found one on day one and went on to find a total of 10 so maybe that's why I enjoyed it more.
Bye bye thread, you weren't... [:sick:]