Not positive about this. I went to revive someone, but it would cost me 60 Energy and I only had 55 at the time, with 8 minutes to go before I would go up to 60. My finger twitched and I hit the mouse button, and I revived the person somehow. Only cost me 55 Energy.
Now I'm mostly confused, but if I don't post this, I might be knowingly using a bug to my advantage by default. Uh, retroactively, that is.
I was watching it and contemplating whether I wanted to sit there and wait, or to go to another website for 8 minutes and possibly forget to come back (because my mind is flighty these days).
If I received the 5 energy as I revived him, then the counter must have been incorrect. That's also something I wanted to report, as I've seen my five-minute counter for my nerve bar read "22 minutes" before. But I don't have a screenshot (I didn't recognize it as an error until I had changed screens), so I've been waiting for it to happen again so I could take a screenshot to have usable evidence of the bug before bringing it up.