implement a reset time for the hospital, so that you cant immediately be re-hospitalised after getting out of hospital, in order to allow time to actually play between trips
hospitalisation
Started by hellbear [1914455] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
implement a reset time for the hospital, so that you cant immediately be re-hospitalised after getting out of hospital, in order to allow time to actually play between trips
maybe you shouldn't join a faction at that age......................
Admittedly, this would be nice for a few people, but I don't imagine this gaining much support because most people simply do not care or enjoy crippling those who cannot just med out.
If you're having such an issue with continuous hosps, then you have to play smarter. There is really no reason to NEED to be out of hospital unless your nerve or energy is full.
If it's a matter of faction wars causing your ills, leave and find a less warring faction (or less of a target).
If it's a matter of bounties, then re-examine your gameplay style.
OP hasn't used any meds or gotten any revives...perhaps he is unaware of how you can get out of the hospital to play the game?
I'm saying this out of experience, I was bullied to the point of having my entire Torn experience crippled due to constant 24/7 bounties for over a month. I'd say this would be reasonable, but most would not agree with me. I'm assuming you're one of the ones who don't agree but I feel like I should respond.