I'm a handful of days in, private in the Military, lvl 3 and looking for additional work. ("...willing to log in daily, and work for $10,000 pay.")
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
I'm a handful of days in, private in the Military, lvl 3 and looking for additional work. ("...willing to log in daily, and work for $10,000 pay.")
try in the looking for work thread
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=46&t=15907925&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Looking for Work? Post your Stats here
I am a new player, willing to log in daily, and work for $10,000 pay
People stop posting here.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WORK, GO TO THE COMPANY RECRUITMENT SECTION.
thank you, that was all.
Please go to company recruitment. Locked and graved.