got an idea... what about a choice of standard school (current style) and a expediated night school (style) where as the player is locked kinda like racing where you cant travel.. and maybe cant use crimes and fight system during its use... to cut maybe 25%-50% or whatever % determed by the site admins would be fair..
Woke up with this brainiac thought in my head.. People, please, tell me if its stupid or positively exciting.
even don't take away fight.. system... make it so if someone does.. the penalty is kicked out of class... then player has to retake it..
Your a gangster, not a student... [:sick:]
upon the thought of gangster not student... then with that logic remove school, completely...
I never suggested to remove standard school... just add option check box for taking a night school intstead.. completely choice..
and this doesnt just have effect on the taker of it.. but also lets ppl attack, and then they cant attack back without being expelled by the princible for bad conduct...
that makes this exactly what torn is about "gangster/torn"
PS I am enjoying feedback.. this is my first time in forums...
This wouldn't actually be that bad an idea, it'd hardly be used and it'd be completely dependant on how badly that user wanted to get an education course done. Penalising an active drug user by removing the travel agency from them (as a consequence, they're unable to rehab) other parts of their account are suffering for them to gain a percentile time increase on another area. I'd live with that.
However, just a few pointers, the suggestion will need to be refined a great deal opposed to "whatever % determined by the site admins would be fair", whilst i like the concept of this suggestion, I can't really support it given how much detail is lacking from the initial post. As it currently stands, i haven't rated your thread upwards or downwards.
Personally, if I was in your shoes, I'd go back and revisit my initial post to make it far much more detailed. (Explain pro's and con's, that's always a good start) I'd also suggest to pre-empt some points that you think may arise from other users in your initial post, the more you cover, the more chance you have of getting a successful suggestion!